classic and rare Australian popular music from the 1950's, 1960's. 1970's and beyond..including rock and roll, pop, beat, rock, surf and progressive, plus contemporary artists, new releases, reviews and other fun stuff

.

.

Saturday, July 25, 2026

Buried Alive!! Demented Teenage Fuzz From Downunder 1965-70: Vols.1-6

 


Disc One:
01 Buried And Dead - Masters Apprentices 
02 That's When Happiness Began - Mike Furber 
03 I Want Her - Chants R&B 
04 I Want, Need, Love You - Black Diamonds 
05 Ain't Got No Feeling - Derek's Lounge 
06 By My Side - Elois 
07 Keep Me Satisfied - Russ Kruger 
08 Ugly Thing - Creatures 
09 I'm Still Mad At You - Soul Agents 
10 Let This Be A Lesson - In-Sect 
11 Come See Me - Sandy Edmonds 
12 Her Favourite Song - Mpd Ltd 
13 I'm Gonna Try - Purple Hearts 
14 Social End Product - Bluestars 
15 I'm Not Talkin' - Down And Out 
16 Tomorrow's Gonna Be Another Day - Dark Ages 
17 Get The Picture - Selected Few 
18 No Good Without You - Vince Maloney Sect 
19 I Gotta Move - Allusions 
20 Rosalyn - Steve And The Board 
21 Raining Teardrops - Barrington Davis 
22 Look And Learn - Deakins 
23 Undecided - Masters Apprentices 
24 You're Driving Me Insane - Missing Links 
25 I Call My Woman Hinges (Cause She's Something To Adore) - Steve And The Board 


Disc Two:
01 Cadillac - Hergs 
02 LSD - Roadrunners 
03 You Can't Come Round Anymore - Lincolns 
04 The Colour Of Her Eyes - Laurie Wade's Cavaliers 
05 Down In The Mine - Peter Nelson And The Castaways 
06 I Am What I Am - Mpd Ltd 
07 Margot - Steve And The Board 
08 Beat It! - Tony Cole 
09 High Time Baby - Peter Doyle 
10 Cry I Do - Colin Cook 
11 Claudette Jones - Peter And The Silhouettes 
12 Come On Baby - Other Ends 
13 Don't You Stand In My Way - La De Das 
14 I Can't Stop You - Principals 
15 Without You - Other Ends 
16 There's No Use - Leather Souls 
17 The Sun (Le Soleil) - Feelgoods 
18 Time Will Come - Tol-Puddle Martyrs 
19 Living It Down - Deep Set 
20 Blame Myself - Sounds Of Silence 
21 That Is My Life Today - Derek's Accent 
22 Familiar Faces And Forgotten Dreams - Frantics 
23 And Blue - Pilgrims Five 
24 I've Learned - Bobby James And The Vibrants 
25 Sad Dark Eyes - Loved Ones 


Disc Three:
01 How Is The Air Up There - La De Das 
02 No More Now - Smoke 
03 I Can't Make A Friend - Action 
4 Ready, Steady, Let's Go - Tony Worsley 
05 Come On - Atlantics 
6 With Me - Normie Rowe And The Playboys 
07 Sad And Lonely - 4 Strangers 
08 For My Woman - London Criers 
09 There's Time - 5 
10 I Won't Be Back - MPD Ltd 
11 Hurtin' All Over - Pleazers 
12 Style Of Love - Hergs 
13 Peace Of Mind - Lost Souls 
14 Now I'm Older - Steve And The Board 
15 Black - Throb 
16 Early In The Morning - Purple Hearts 
17 She's Coming Home - Blue Beats 
18 Keep On Coming Back - Henchmen 
19 The Crunch - Challenge 
20 Alone - Billy Adams 
21 Krome Plated Yabby - Wild Cherries 
22 You're Gonna Miss Me - Tom Thumb 
23 No Regrets - MPD Ltd 
24 Night Life - Groop 
25 What'cha Gonna Do About It - Larry's Rebels 

Disc Four:
01 Sorry She's Mine - Twilights Sorry 
02 Three Long Days - Syssys 
03 Big Deal - Town Criers 
04 Stop, Look And Listen - Clique 
05 I Can Never Win - Probe 
6 Choose Who I Like - Mort And The Mobees 
07 Day By Day - Action 
08 Fever - Strangers 
9 Girl In The Garden - Hugo 
10 Time Machine - Morloch 
11 Paperback Writer - Strangers 
12 Take Action - Twilights 
13 I Can See My Love - In-Sect 
14 Puzzled - Autumn 
15 Down To The Last 500 - Reverend Black And The Rockin' 
16 The Rich Man - Human Instinct 
17 They Call The Wind - Mixtures 
18 Shoeshine Boy - Affair 
19 You Gotta Live Love - Groop 
20 Sha La La - Zoot 
21 Picture Of A Girl - 1863 Establishment 
22 Belinda - Puppy 
23 Sally I Do - Abdullah's Regime 
24 A Woman Of Gradual Decline - Last Straws 
25 Now I Love You - Jet Set 

Disc Five:
1 Elevator Driver - Masters Apprentices 
2 Coloured Flowers - Larry's Rebels 
03 I Can't Help Thinking Of You - Bucket 
4 Hey Bulldog - Travis, Wellington, Hedge 
05 Love - Plaster Scene 
6 Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On - Doug Ashdown 
7 Devil Is A Woman - Troubled Mind 
8 Ragged Patch - House Of Nimrod 
9 Morning Sun - Inside Looking Out 
10 A Day In My Mind's Mind - Human Instinct 
11 King Of The Mountain - Proclamation 
12 Reflections Of Our Time - House Of Nimrod 
13 Halloween - Larry's Rebels 
14 I'd Rather Be Asleep - Salvation 
15 Lonely Hearts Club Christmas P - Love Machine 
16 Tiny Timothy - Vyt And The World 
17 (Tell Me) Have You Ever Seen M - Inkase 
18 Time Beyond - Top Shelf 
19 Passing By You - Rebels 
20 What's The Use - Roger Skinner & The Motivation 
21 Sad - Playboys 
22 Such A Lovely Way - Groop 
23 On My Way Home - Manx 
24 You'll Find Me Anywhere - Hi-Revving Tounges 
25 Dapper Dan - Vyt And The World 
Disc Six:
01 Mare Tranquilty - Dizzy Limit 
02 Brass Bird - Lloyd's World 
03 We Got Fun - Imagination 
04 Psychothartic - House Of Nimrod 
05 Hurt, Love And Fire - Chris Malcolm 
06 Footprints On My Mind - Music Convention 
07 Blast Off 1970 - Gremlins 
08 Finders Keepers - Troubled Mind 
09 Pictures Of Matchstick Men - Inkase 
10 Oceans Of Fire - Oak Apple Day 
11 And Things Unsaid - Questions 
12 Slightly Delic - House Of Nimrod 
13 Hypnotic Suggestion - Vegetable Garden 
14 Long Live Sivanada - Inside Looking Out 
15 Still I Can Go On - James Taylor Move 
16 Love Or Confusion - Inkase 
17 Feel The Sun - Autumn 
18 Bengal Tiger - Brew 
19 Penelope Play - Wright Of Waye 
20 And I Hear The Fire Sing - James Taylor Move 
21 Eastern Dream - Jeff St. John And The Id 
23 The Magic Box - Loved Ones 
24 If You Want To - Gallery 
25 Emily On A Sunday - Clapham Junction 
22 Light Shades Of Dark (Parts 1 & 2) - Atlantics 

No comments:

Post a Comment